Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CLEO GETS ACTIVE

I was recently invited to join the Adventure Boot Camp for women. My initial thought was terror as I am definitely not the fittest person on the planet. But then I realised that this might just be the way to FINALLY get in shape!

Like most women, I’m always talking about how I’m going to try some sort of gimmick product or home-fitness programme, which, in the end, you only use until the novelty has worn off. But I was going to try something new and exciting AND with women only.

I have now registered to join the Adventure Boot Camp starting on 30 May 2011 at the George Lea Sandton Sports Club from 17:45 to 18:45, three times a week. I am also now starting to get very excited about the experience and I’ve already gone shopping to update my training gear.

There are lots of benefits from joining Adventure Boot Camp, some of which include:

• Dramatic physical improvement
• Increased strength and endurance
• Loss of centimetres and a firmer body
• Motivation and inspiration
• Increased self-confidence
• Women-only team environment
• Meal plan and wellness tips

To join me on my new adventure, register at http://www.adventurebootcamp.co.za/, contact Adventure Boot Camp on 021 447 2746 or e-mail amelia@adventurebootcamp.co.za

I will also be blogging on a weekly basis about my progress so be sure to watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment