Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Loving and Leaving Adventure Boot Camp for Women

I am now in my final week of Adventure Boot Camp for Women (ABC), and it has been a truly wonderful experience! I have loved been out doors and the feeling of great accomplishment after each and every workout. I would recommend ABC for anyone who is looking to get fit fast as this training is not for the faint-hearted and more for women who are looking for a challenge while still being motivated by your fellow campers and trainer.  

As you may know from my pervious ABC blogs, you will receive a ‘Buddy Pass’ which allows you to bring along a friend during week 2 & 3. During my week 2 I brought along my sister, Carmin, to experience ABC and this is what she had to say:



Not knowing exactly what to expect of the hour ahead of me and after hearing all about it from Cleo, I was a little hesitant to start this session. But once I got into it, I even surprised myself on how well I kept up and managed to cope.

There were about five or six various activities and one even gave me a memory-workout! We never stood still - even in between the things we were told to do, we were always doing something, like jogging on the spot or star jumps – real boot camp style!

Other than the intense workout, it was a lot of fun and defiantly got me into the “zone” where nothing could stop me. It also made me realise that sheer perseverance to keep up with a new and unfamiliar exercise routine really gave me an incredible sense of achievement once the hour was over.

Boot Camp gave me a marvelous full-body workout and of course made me a feel a little stiff the next day, but that’s what made it all so worthwhile.

I’ll be back!

For more on ABC check out Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/AdventureBootCampSA or visit the ABC Concept Store in Claremont in Cape Town for info, the latest ABC training equipment and Ooh La La exercise clothing.

Qualified fitness trainers if are looking to follow your passion, here is your chance!  

Although ABC is now a household name among many South African women and is dramatically changing the way women are getting fit and losing weight. The success of each camper relies on fitness trainers who are passionate about exercise and who are keen to share their enthusiasm and knowledge. 

With over 44 branches nationwide and still growing, qualified fitness trainers can now own their share of Adventure Boot Camp by buying a franchise and becoming part of the brand’s growing success.

To be a part of this exciting fitness initiative means to receive constant support; a dedicated team of marketing and administrative staff; a world-class website and a proven business model.  

Qualified fitness trainers can get more info on this opportunity by visiting www.AdventureBootCamp.co.za, emailing franchise@adventurebootcamp.co.za or calling the National head office on 021 447 2746/082 567 2267. Applications for the next franchisee intake close on 15 September 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment